Thousands respond to EB survey
Our membership highlighted Pay, Salary Progression, Workload, Professional Development, and Fixed Term Contract Use as the priority issues to address in negotiations for the next VPS Agreement.
Our core claims therefore include:
- 3.5% per annum
- Additional week of annual leave
- Increase superannuation contribution to 12%
- Audit use of fixed term and casual employment and convert to ongoing
- Remove overtime calculation and eligibility caps
- New night shift rate
- Extend paid leave to casual employees
- New regional mobility mechanism with allowance for regional or rural location 'hard to fill' jobs
- Review qualifications related to salary minimums, progression outcomes in line with Gender Pay Equity principles
- New clause on Gendered Violence
- New Jobs and Skills Exchange
Our agency claims set out specific hours and allowances in addition for many occupations in these Depts/Agencies:
DJCS DET EPA DHHS DJPR DELWP MTO VicPol CPVV IBAC CSV OoG VCGLR GMA CenITex DoT EM MTIA SRO VFA
CPSU is a recognised bargaining representative under the Fair Work Act for our members.
Tell your colleagues who may not have joined yet that the best way to have their voice heard and their views represented is to join CPSU.