Sand doon

Individual Issues

deco-blob-1 decoration
graphical divider

Individual issues can be simple and complex. We are here to help our members.

The first step in getting union help with your issue is to join CPSU.

If you are already a member you can contact us by emailing and including your contact details, member number, employer, worksite, and any questions you may have.

If the matter is more serious or includes:

Please lodge an application for representation.

We’re here to help.

arrow-up icon