Unfair Dismissals

Updated 26/06/2023

If you believe you have been dismissed unfairly you can seek reinstatement or compensation in the Fair Work Commission.

Contact CPSU via contact page or complete CPSU's Application for Representation form. CPSU will assess your application and may represent you in the process.

Note: There is a strict 21 day time limit on the lodging of Fair Work Commission unfair dismissal applications.