Updated 26/06/2023

Individual issues can be simple and complex. We are here to help our members.

The first step in getting union help with your issue is to join CPSU.

If you are already a member you can contact us by emailing and including your contact details, member number, employer, worksite, and any questions you may have.

If the matter is more serious or includes:

  • Termination
  • Allegations of misconduct or underperformance
  • Grievance
  • Review of Actions
  • Unfair dismissal

Please lodge an application for representation.